Halloween treats don’t all have to be sugary and sweet. These Colorado Proud carved, seasoned and roasted potatoes are simple to make, savory to taste and spooktacular for the season!
- 6-12 Colorado Proud potatoes
- 2 tbsp of olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Wash potatoes.
- Carve faces into each potatoes; eyes, nose, mouth. Feel free to get as creative as you’d like!
- Drizzle with olive oil and season.
- Roast potatoes for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with dipping sauce(s) of choice and enjoy!