Chef Jessica Wright, Nourish Colorado
Serving Size: ½ cup | Number of portions: 10
- 1 onion, yellow, small diced
- 1 oz (2 tbl) garlic cloves, minced
- 1 each – 8oz diced zucchini, med-large diced
- 1.5 each – 8oz diced squash, yellow, med-large diced
- 2 cobs – 8oz corn, off the cob
- 1 ½ tsp paprika, ground
- ½ tsp cumin, ground
- ½ tsp oregano, dried, leaves
- ½ tsp salt, kosher
- ½ tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp chili ancho powder, ground
- 1 ½ tbl oil, vegetable
- 4 oz cheese, mozzarella, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F convection (425°F conventional)
- If your oven runs hot, start between 350° – 375°F
- Combine all spices together.
- In 1 bowl, mix the onions, garlic, zucchini, and squash together with about ¾ of the spice blend. Drizzle with 1 tbl of oil and mix well,
- In another bowl, toss the remaining spice blend with the corn kernels, then drizzle with ½ tbl of oil and mix well.
- On a parchment lined sheet pan, evenly pour the zucchini/squash mixture onto the pan. Roast in oven for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, add the seasoned corn to the pan, stir to combine and place it back in the oven for another 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, add the shredded mozzarella cheese on top and cook for an additional 2-5mins, or until cheese is melted.